- Refund policy on major races – 75% refund up to 7 days prior to race, then no refunds within 7 days.
- Cancellation policy on major races – 75% refund, however if Running Wild incurs any extra costs with booked facilities, the refund will be minus this total.
- Age restrictions – Runners must be 16 years old to enter. Under exceptional circumstances the committee will consider experienced runners under this age for short course option.
- No on the day entries.
- No Water No Result. Every race requires a runner to carry a 500ml or more, hydration container. If you don’t have water in a bottle, hydration pack, fuel belt you won’t get a result.
- No transfers between races.
- As a guide all runners should be able to complete a 10km race in 1:30.
- Our races are not certified distances and may be slightly longer or shorter.